My own style.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My own style.

This is a forum for y'all on Dollwar!! This is a place that you can come and post all your dolls. Show your style here, and talk to the people you know. :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The American Idol!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sexy_Sensi
Members
Members
Sexy_Sensi

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-23

The American Idol! Empty
PostSubject: The American Idol!   The American Idol! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:30 pm

Ok so David Cook recently won American Idol. I'm glad he won. I knew he would win because he came from the biggest part of America of all the other contestants so he already have alot of people voting for him.

I wanted Syisha to win. ((I think thats how her name is spelt, correct me if I'm wrong))
Syisha has an awsome voice and I really thought that she deserved to win. I guess there wasnt enough voters for her.

I HATE David Aarchuleta. I think the only reason he came close to winning is because people thought he was cute and young. I would prefer David Cook over him and Syisha. Thats my opinion on him, others may see a different point of view.

So what is urs????
Back to top Go down
http://www.dollwar.com/profile/Sexy_Sensi.shtml

The American Idol!
Page 1 of 1